Thursday afternoon, 3 p.m.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Countdown.....

Finally got the chords for 'Baby, I love your way' by Peter Frampton (the Big Mountain reggae version is good too). Have been playing them on my guitar & boy does the song sound sweet! :) Its past midnight & have gotten into this schedule of sleeping around 1 a.m. With a cool summer breeze blowing, the night time is quiet enough to contemplate. A lot of the ISB student blogs are full of what the key learnings/experiences were through the year. Was thinking that I need to firm up my thoughts on what I plan to get out of this year. There will be so many things on offer - acads, networking with the batch, sports, extra currics, clubs (finance, music, etc), partying, participating in b-school fests, writing papers, etc etc. I need to decide depending on where things stand in the 'value' vs. 'priority' matrix for me.

Been seeing a lot of movies in the past couple of weeks -
1. Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2 - Classy, violent but enjoyable!
2. Lord of the Rings 1 & 3 - All time favourites.
3. Reservoir Dogs - Had heard so much about this debut film by Quentin Tarantino (had seen the Hindi version 'Kaante' too) that I just had to see it. What a film! Short (about 1.5 hrs) but awesome.
4. Farenheit 9/11 - A very well made doc which starts on a humourous plane but ends on a serious contemplative one descrbing the situation in Iraq.
5. Black - One of the most brilliantly different Hindi films.
6. Snatch - One of the funniest Brit films I've seen. A Guy Ritchie film.
7.Crash - Superb! Makes you want to think so much about things you thought you knew about yourself - perspectives, reactions, what you stand for & so much more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home