Thursday afternoon, 3 p.m.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Adios Ahmedabad, hola Hyderabad

As you would have guessed from this post title, this is my last post from my home town. Although I've left this city before so many times to move to other places, this time is somewhat different. Maybe its because I'm going back to full time academics, maybe its because perspectives change as life goes along, maybe its because I won't be able to come back for a year. Any which way, am reminded of a line from this song by Shaan 'Aankhon mein sapne liye, ghar se hum chal to diye, jaane ye raahe ab le jaayengi kahaan'. A few dreams, moments of excitement, a handful of aspirations, a pocketful of questions - I know not where this path will take me.

Although I've seen people writing things they want to do at ISB on their blogs, I will refrain from that because there would be too many things to write about. However, & this may seem out of context, I feel like saying a BIG 'Thank You' to my parents for all they have done for me. I have probably had a rare (by Indian standards) fortunate childhood where I was given the freedom, exposure & encouragement to be anything I wanted to be in life. My parents were always there for me, gently guiding, never forcing & always supporting so that I was completely unburdened to focus my energies on anything I wanted to achieve in life. May God bless them with peace & joy always!

Time to sign out now guys. Next post from ISB!

1 Comments:

  • Dear Swapnil..

    All the best pal. I dont know when I will meet you next, but you have been a very special person. :) Enjoy your innings and make the most of education at ISB. Try to extract the maximum from the amazing Professors out there and get to know fellow students coming from differnt backgrounds..

    In the end..Enjoy..

    adios
    taku

    By Blogger Rajat, At 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home